2021 Jayco Redhawk
Don't want the hassle of towing and setting up an RV?
No problem! We are here to help!
We will deliver and set-up the rv for you and pick it up at the end of your vacation.
(We will even dump the tanks.)
This 2021 Jayco Redhawk 31F is a fantastic RV for hitting the road or just getting outdoors. This unit can sleep up to 9 people. Twin size bunk beds, dinette that turns into a bed, sofa bed, over cab bed and Queen bed in the master bedroom. Full kitchen, full bathroom, and outdoor shower. Propane hookup for your grill outside. Stereo system inside and out with a 32" TV and DVD player. Arctic package to handle colder climates and help keep the heat out. There are USB ports and LED lighting throughout. It is stocked with everyday items you will need on your vacation.
- 6 outdoor camp chairs
- Full 10 gal propane tank. This will allow fridge, stove, and heater to run while not plugged in.
- RV toilet paper and paper towels
- Trash bags
- Basic cleaning supplies
- Coffee Maker and filters
- Kitchen supplies: cutting boards, pots and pans, 8 plates, 8 bowls, 8 mugs, 8 cups, 8 wine glasses, eating and cooking utensils, lighters and matches.
- A full fresh water tank and fridge will be cold upon pickup/delivery (can run on propane or 30A/110v)
- Two 10’ RV sewer hose, sewer connectors, toss-in odor control packets, and rubber gloves
- 25' fresh water hose and regulator fitting
- Leveling-block and 4 wheel chocks
Other goods and services we offer for a small fee include linens, outdoor grill, outdoor table, generator, groceries, delivery and setup, and firewood.
Mileage Overage for Driving Units: 100 miles per night are included in the nightly rental. The mileage is averaged over your entire trip. For example, a 10-night trip would have 1000 free miles included. Additional mileage will be charged at $0.49 per mile. At the time of booking, please specify your estimated mileage to be driven and that amount will be added to your reservation. At the end of your trip, we will reconcile your mileage and issue a credit for unused mileage or add a charge for any mileage overages.
From October 1st to April 1st is off peak season. For rentals during this time frame all RVs will be winterized with no water usage. Hunters or winter goers may use camper in off season with unit winterized, however can still use bathroom with RV antifreeze. The batteries may require to be charged daily (topped off) in order to keep up with the demand the heater requires.
- GVWR (gross vehicle weight rating): 14,500 lb.
- UVW (unloaded vehicle weight): 12,362 lb.
- Exterior Length: 32' 6"
- Camper Length 31'
- 49 gal total fresh water (if boon-docking try to conserve water)
- Holding tanks are 41 gallon Gray and 31 gallon Black
- Motorhome has 30-amp 20' power cord and adapter to get to 110v (common household outlet plugs). Please ask if you need a 50’ extension cord.
- There are 2 batteries on the RV. (We recommend to keep batteries topped off with generator when boon-docking.)
- Items that work off 12v battery: water pump, heater, fridge, lights, and USB outlets
- Items that require generator or AC power: air conditioner, microwave, and wall outlets
- We do offer a 30A/110v generator to rent
- User’s manuals