Brand New jayco hummingbird
Don't want the hassle of towing and setting up an RV?
No problem! We are here to help!
We will deliver and set-up the rv for you and pick it up at the end of your vacation.
(We will even dump the tanks.)
This new 2021 Jayco Hummingbird 10RK is a fantastic trailer for getting outdoors. This unit can sleep up to 2 people with a Queen bed.
Take your cooking outside with the full kitchen is stocked with every day essentials. There is a refrigerator, sink, and outdoor stove.
USB ports and LED lighting are located throughout this unit. In addition, there is a 2 place bike rack installed on the front of the unit as well as awning.
- 2 outdoor camp chairs
- 2 full 5 gal propane tanks
- Paper towels
- Malita pour over coffee maker
- Kitchen supplies: cutting board, pots and pans, 4 plates, 4 bowls, 4 mugs, 4 cups, eating and cooking utensils, lighters and matches.
- Fridge will be cold upon pickup/delivery (can run on propane or 30A/110v)
- Leveling-block and 4 wheel chocks
- Four-way lug wrench if needing to change a flat tire.
Other goods and services we offer for a small fee include bedding, outdoor grill, outdoor table, generator, groceries, delivery and setup, sewer dump, and firewood.
From October 1st to April 1st is off peak season. For rentals during this time frame all RVs will be winterized with no water usage. Hunters or winter goers may use camper in off season with unit winterized, however can still use bathroom with RV antifreeze. The batteries may require to be charged daily (topped off) in order to keep up with the demand the heater requires.
- GVWR (gross vehicle weight rating): 2000 lb.
- UVW (unloaded vehicle weight): 1570 lb.
- Exterior Length: 13'
- 20 gal total fresh water (if boon-docking try to conserve water). **There is no grey or black holding tanks.**
- Trailer has 30-amp 20' power cord and adapter to get to 110v (common household outlet plugs). Please ask if you need a 50’ extension cord.
- There are 2 batteries on the RV. (We recommend to keep batteries topped off either by vehicle's 7-way plug or generator when boon-docking.)
- Items that work off 12v battery: water pump, heater, fridge, lights, and USB outlets
- Items that require generator or AC power: air conditioner, microwave, and wall outlets