Brand New Winnebago Micro Minnie
IMPORTANT!! Our campers are winterized from November 1st - April 1st due to the cold weather. Exceptions are made on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us and we would love to discuss this with you!
This 2020 Winnebago Micro Minnie is a fantastic trailer for family gatherings or just getting outdoors. This unit can sleep up to 5 people. Bunk beds, dinette that turns into a bed, and Queen bed in the master bedroom. Full kitchen, full dry bathroom, and outdoor shower. Propane hookup for your grill outside. Stereo system inside and out with a TV and DVD player. Arctic package to handle colder climates and help keep the heat out. There are USB ports and LED lighting throughout. It is stocked with everyday items you will need on your vacation.
- 4 outdoor camp chairs
- 2 full 5 gal propane tanks. This will allow fridge, stove, and heater to run while not plugged in.
- RV toilet paper and paper towels
- Trash bags
- Basic cleaning supplies
- Malita pour over coffee maker. Also have 110v drip coffee maker if you are plugged into power.
- Kitchen supplies: cutting boards, pots and pans, 4 plates, 4 bowls, 4 mugs, 4 cups, 4 wine glasses, eating and cooking utensils, lighters and matches.
- A full fresh water tank and fridge will be cold upon pickup/delivery (can run on propane or 30A/110v)
-We have hitches you can borrow.
- Two 10’ RV sewer hose, sewer connectors, toss-in odor control packets, and rubber gloves
- 25' fresh water hose and regulator fitting
- Leveling-block and 4 wheel chocks
- Four-way lug wrench if needing to change a flat tire.
Other goods and services we offer for a small fee include bedding, outdoor grill, outdoor table, generator, groceries, delivery and setup, sewer dump, and firewood.
- No smoking of any kind allowed.
- No awning usage allowed or climbing on roof of RV.
- Normal propane use included in rent, excessive use will be charged.
- Event/ Concert? Please contact us if you are wanting to go to a concert or event.
- Please let us know if you want the generator in your request.
- Driver must have trailer pulling experience.
- Trailer (Interior and exterior) must be returned in same condition as it was picked up or additional cleaning fees will apply.
From October 1st to April 1st is off peak season. For rentals during this time frame all RVs will be winterized with no water usage. Hunters or winter goers may use camper in off season with unit winterized, however can still use bathroom with RV antifreeze. The batteries may require to be charged daily (topped off) in order to keep up with the demand the heater requires.
- GVWR (gross vehicle weight rating): 3700 lb.
- UVW (unloaded vehicle weight): 3010 lb.
- Exterior Length: 21'
- Camper Length 18'
- 31 gal total fresh water (if boon-docking try to conserve water)
- Holding tanks are 25 gallons each (Black and Gray)
- Trailer has 30-amp 20' power cord and adapter to get to 110v (common household outlet plugs). Please ask if you need a 50’ extension cord.
- There are 2 batteries on the RV. (We recommend to keep batteries topped off either by vehicle's 7-way plug or generator when boon-docking.)
- Items that work off 12v battery: water pump, heater, fridge, lights, and USB outlets
- Items that require generator or AC power: air conditioner, microwave, and wall outlets
- We do offer a 30A/110v generator to rent
- User’s manuals